Faces on Barcelona and Real Madrid players - HELP

jonnyharb

Reaction score
ok ive got faces on the players in game, but i cant find the actual .png files they are reading from? wierd! for example, i want to change just Messi face, but i cant find the file to change it? someone help?

i'm sure that all spanish league teams have pre-loaded faces, they're one of the leagues that dont need a facepack. if you only want to change messi's face though, create the image you want to use, and put it in the same folder as the other faces you have, and you should be good

i'm sure that all spanish league teams have pre-loaded faces, they're one of the leagues that dont need a facepack. if you only want to change messi's face though, create the image you want to use, and put it in the same folder as the other faces you have, and you should be good

but i cant find the original faces that are preloaded? where are these?

i don't have a clue. but you don't really need to access the pre-loaded images to change them. just do what i mentioned before, and it should change without changing the presets.

i don't have a clue. but you don't really need to access the pre-loaded images to change them. just do what i mentioned before, and it should change without changing the presets.

I understand what you say but i cant change messi face because I cant find the folder that messi picture is in lol