rickypp7

Reaction score
ok so im one year into my Chester save in the 5th division of english football in the fist year i won the league and the English FA trophy now im in sky bet league 2 and i think i did really good transfers and got really good staff for the division im in now the ploblem is i got no idea what level my training and youth facilities are but coming from the 5th division you cant already tell they are really bad i got 3.6M US$ in the bank with no debt and i want to upgrade my training facilities i dont really care for the youth it this moment i just wanted to know if you guys could tell me on what level my facilities are and if i should/can upgade my facilities or just my training one thanks.

View attachment 310705

View attachment 310704

View attachment 310703

View attachment 310702

Well your training facilities are 'adequate' which is not too bad for league 2. I would save the money for better players if you get promotion, failing that if you still want to upgrade I would concentrate on youth facilities over the training. Ultimately though it's the boards decision. You need to go to your board room and request that they upgrade them.

See if you can get a parent club, they will sometimes share facitilies for youth training.

i am in my third year at chester. we are still in the 5th div but are fighting with torquay for first spot. who did you pick up to get promoted straight away? i had to fight off a mutiny my first year and almost got sacked at least 3 different times lol

tom peers has been phenomenal for me this season with 20 goals in 24 games. 7.47 avg rating