Chaz2810

Reaction score
I asked my board to improve training and youth facilities in 2035 on my save and initially they were supposed to be completed on the 13/10/2036, however every time I get to around August (not sure if there is a specific date where it happens) the completion date gets put back exactly a year to the point where I'm now in August 2038 and they've been pushed back to 2039. All of this without a message in my inbox mentioning any delay or the board deciding to improve facilities themselves and that being a reason to push back the date as I've seen that happen before.

Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 60656

Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Upgrading facilities might cost you around €5m if i remember correctly (depending on their level). Does the club have that kind of money?

Or it just might be stuck in an endless loop.

My club balance is at £147m, so money shouldn't be an issue. I think it is just stuck in an endless loop.

Wow, yes that's a lot of money =).

I think you can use FMRTE or Genie Scout to modify your facilities? Don't have any idea how to though.

im having the same problem got over 100m in the bank, and i asked for both training and youth facilities to be upgraded at the end of 19/20 season, im now in season 23/24 and its still delaying each year, kinda annoying tbh