T1LL13

Reaction score
I know how to check and to upgrade my facilities, for example, the training, youth, junior coaching and so on but what i would like to know is what is the highest you can achieve? You have all these different levels and it would be great to see the full list from top to bottom of what the worst and best are. For example is established the best you can get? And is basic the worst? Just curious to know as i am trying to create my own regens but it doesn't seem to be happening.

As usual any help from you guys is welcomed and appreciated!!

Cheers

Training Facilities have 8 levels - State of the art, Top, Excellent, Good, Average, Adequate, Fairly basic, Basic, Minimal.

When I have a top training facilities i can't upgrade it anymore... any advice?

Training Facilities have 8 levels - State of the art, Top, Excellent, Good, Average, Adequate, Fairly basic, Basic, Minimal.

Cheers dude. Exactly what i was looking for. Any idea about the Youth Recruitment levels??

Cheers dude. Exactly what i was looking for. Any idea about the Youth Recruitment levels??

Youth Recruitment levels are as follows:

Limited / Basic / Fairly Basic / Average / Above Average / Established / Well Established / Extensive

Youth Recruitment levels are as follows:

Limited / Basic / Fairly Basic / Average / Above Average / Established / Well Established / Extensive

Cheers mate. Exactly what i was looking for!!

Do you know why the option to upgrade training facilities from top is greyed out in my game?

how comes i can never upgrade my youth recruitment on some of my saves??