Cyrilmichaels

Reaction score
Hey guys, still in my first season (Towards the end though; April 2017) of my Real Madrid save. I tend to sign potentially good youngsters and already acquired Ze Gomes. Benzema has be moaning about wanting a new challenge and no one is ready to buy him (but I’ll find a way to offload come July). I scouted Colodio and his potential is quite good. I remember in Man Utd save he’d always score against me when PSG played me. So I want to know if anyone has used him and if I should get him (he’s available for 1.7-3m now). My striking role is AF. Should I bother getting him?

I'm managing Pumas in Mexico. I wanted a solid young striker for a rotational player and I've done well with Argentinians so far, so I paid 2.9m for him. 15 appearances, 9 goals, 7 assists, and 7.55 average rating in the league so far. Not bad for an 18 year old playing every 2nd match. Just got Wonderkid status. I'll probably end up selling him to Europe before long as I won't be able to hang onto him, but the profit should be magnificent.

Seems like a win win situation. I’ve signed him and hope for big results!

I got him in my nottingham forest save. I wouldn't sell him for nothing. A-goal-a-match proven striker.

Apparently there was a clause in the transfer that only lets him join me in 2018. Bummer! Would have to wait till then. Meanwhile I was reading some other threads and I came across this guy; Sergio Reguilón. He’s a left back who’s highly underrated!. I only started using him at the beginning of my second season (Madrid Save) and he’s never disappointed me. Averaging 7.40 across 5 matches. It might be too early but he’s been great so far.

he is a beast,had in my mk dons save and in year 2023 he is amazing for me playing as a f9

Well it seems a no-brainer to get him then. Might become a habit when I start every fm save

when i signed him he was already established as a proven scorer but i still managed to get him quite cheap

Update. I also signed Adrien Silva and he’s been phenomenal in the middle of the park for me. (Although he’s somehow managed to acquire 2 red cards in the space of 8 games which is quite annoying) Also Reguilón just scored his first goal for me so I’m quite glad he’s becoming the gem.

Hey guys. I’m here once again with yet another issue I’ve searched far and wide but can’t seem to solve. Work permit. Colodio comes in 2018 and I couldn’t get a work permit for him before I signed him. How do I reapply? Also I asked the board to get me an affiliate club so I can loan our players for work permits but they came at me with trash options. Which countries allow EU citizenship fastest? Kindly answer this ASAP guys. Thanks.

Hey guys. I’m here once again with yet another issue I’ve searched far and wide but can’t seem to solve. Work permit. Colodio comes in 2018 and I couldn’t get a work permit for him before I signed him. How do I reapply? Also I asked the board to get me an affiliate club so I can loan our players for work permits but they came at me with trash options. Which countries allow EU citizenship fastest? Kindly answer this ASAP guys. Thanks.
Spain. 730 days.

Spain. 730 days.
Thanks a lot Raaaleee. Eventually had to make do with the affiliate club on ground at the time. It was Hercules or something in Dutch league. It was 1850 days or so can’t remember but it was 5years to gain citizenship anyways. Oh You