Filip

Reaction score
Hello guys, im not newbie at this forum. I learn relly too much and i would like to represent u my hard-work tactic. Sorry for my bad english :)

Lets begin:

Basicly, this tactic is something different like others tactic. Diff is in wingers. Actualy i dont use wingers, tactic is based on playing in the middle, and ur DMC have key role in this team.
Lets see how it looks

Team instruction:

And this is results

My Hulk really is HULK :D

Ok. Now say something about tactic.
Its very simple, and thats reson why this tactic is so successful. GK pass ball to DRL (in my team Evra or Fabio) and than magic begin. 2 of urs MC pulled out from the middle and moving to the wings. They drible untill they find space to give ball to AMC who is a BRAIN uf ur team, and than, give ball to urs Cmpl. Forw.
2nd version of attack is to find ur targer man. In my way, Rooney is not the best choice, but i swap Hulk and Rooney, and Hulk is deadly from all positions.

Players formation:

Sweeper Keeper. Defend
Must be good at: positioning handling aerial ability and reflexes Ochoa, Reina or Eduardo for lower clubs

2x Full Backs, Automatic
Must be good at: crossing marking tackling pace and stamina Evra, Ashley Cole (with better crossing) , Srna (the best player on this pos), Sergio Ramos...

Central Defender, Stopper
Must be good at: marking tackling bravery positioning strenght and decision. This DC must be killer. Like Vidic, Ferdinand, Chiellini...

Central Defender, Cover
Must be good at: heading marking tackling positioning and compresure Kjaer, Otamendi, Chiellini...

Anchor Man, Defend
Must be good at: marking tackling strenght concetration and positioning Annan, Melo, Diarra, Sissoko

2x Box to Box Midfielder
Must be good at: dribling first touch technique passing decision work rate stamina and strenght As you can see, the most complete players of ur team. Like Carrick. Messi, Ribery, Cesc...

Trequalista, Attack
Must be good at: finishing first touch passing technique crativity flair and agility. Like Messi, DIego, D. Silva, Aguero, Mata, RvV...

Target man, Attack
Must be good at: heading finishing first touch jumping and team work Best player is Dzeko (Adebayor)

Complete Forward, Attack
Must be good at: finishing first touch passing technique composure creativity acceleration team work pace and strenght. Like Hulk, Rooney, Torres, Aguero...

Match Preparations and Training

Workload is Attacking movement on (Very High), adn after 3 months, all is fluid, and u can put workload on average, or lower.

Opposition Instructions
Tight marking and closing down AMRL and AMC. MRL Tm + Cd + show onto foot weaker or simplier, set this job as Assistent Manager, and u just check his job.

Touchline instructions
Hassle Opponents
Pass Into space
Somethimes, Retrain Possitions, Play Narower...

I play on minimal size of pitch, or narrow.

Results:

Ask me about anything, Dont hesitate. Enjoy playing :)

Download: http://www.fileserve.com/file/hZ7pzeU

Last edited:
looks like you have had some big wins, how are you finding it defensively?

Guards have defensive role, central defender must always be well synchronized, the leader of the defense is right, but left need to go out a little deeper and work more pressure, which is risky. But if u must risk if u wanna win :)))

Wow, you made a lot of signings. Ibrahim Afellay, Romelu Lukaku, Khouma Babacar, Guillermo Ochoa, Hulk, David Silva, Roland Juhasz, Taye Taiwo, Anthony Annan, Ryan Shawcross, Lautaro Acosta, Sime Vrsaljko and Moussa Slya. That must have cost you a bomb. Don't Man Utd have a transfer budget of £17m?

but look at his date and if he won loads and sold players he could get them?

Wow, you made a lot of signings. Ibrahim Afellay, Romelu Lukaku, Khouma Babacar, Guillermo Ochoa, Hulk, David Silva, Roland Juhasz, Taye Taiwo, Anthony Annan, Ryan Shawcross, Lautaro Acosta, Sime Vrsaljko and Moussa Slya. That must have cost you a bomb. Don't Man Utd have a transfer budget of £17m?

The screenshot says he is in 2012, so it is possible I think.

Almost all players bought for % of next sales, or the repayment (48 months)

Last edited:
just downloaded this of your other site
Good day, I worked on this tactic parallel with another 41212 narrow, and I came to the phenomenal results. My tactics were tested people I know, and I am still under test, but I've noticed amazing results and I decided to introduce the tactics adn share it with u, so you let me know your impressions.

Lets begin, this tactic is classic 4-1-2-1-2 narrow tactic, with 1DM 2MC 1AMC and 2ST. Ok now lets see tactic scr and team instructions.

"Wtf, overload? Are you crazy? Man?" - Yey, overload. I will explain why. Irecently did mine 3232 tactics, with many prominent and killers MC. I have tried to adjust tactics, set to control, and the attack, amd this drive me crazy rly. Simply I had no choice, and I came up one extremely stupid ideas. I've played with Aris FC (greece), and the opponent was Barcelona, I decided to to gamble. Set the players according to my tactic (3232 )and set overload and prayed to God that this works. To my amazement, I got Barca 4-1. I win becouse my tactic? No, I have come to the conclusion that if you want to destroy opponents have to attack and attack over and over again.

Lets se my position

GK GK / DEFEND nothing special. Must be good at Reflexing, Handling - like every other GK. Suggest Frey, Ochoa, Boruc
2xDC LIMITID DEFENDER / DEFEND The left one, is the key of ur team. Right DC must going deeper, and do pressing on opp attackers. Thats risk, but... :). Must be good at marking tackling positioning strenght . Suggest Mexes, Vidic, Ferdinand, Lucio, Chiellini...

2xDR/L FULL BACK / DEFEND[/B] DR/L must be good athletics players. Running from ur Gk to half and back. Do pressing only on ur own half. Must be good at
stamina marking tackling positioning concentration Suggest Evra, Coentrao, Chiellini again...

DMC ANCHOR MAN / DEFEND Animal! Must be animal To kill ur opp, to stops their attacks. Def role, but sometimes involved in the attack. Must be good at heading marking tackling decision work rate strenght. Suggest Annan, I. Camacho, Diara, Asamaoh...

2xMC CENTRAL MIDFIELDER / ATTACK Creators of ur attack, all balls going to their feets, and next is AMC. Great technique player like Montolivo, Xavi, Ozil, Hamsik, Sahin, Moutinho... Must be good at dribling first touch passing creativity team work tachnique

AMC ATTACKING MIDFIELDER / ATTACK Ur "playmaker" best assistent of team, and maybe scorrer why not , Must be well technically inclined. Good at dribling first touch passing technique creativity agility work rate teamwork Suggest Pastore, Badelj, Messi, Iniesta, CR, Jovetic

2xST 1 ADVANCED FORWARD / ATTACK iis a ur teamplayer who frequently assist (but my babucar scores 7 gls on 6 games) and makes headache to opp defenders :) Must be good at finishing heading pace crossing dribling first touch comrpesure Suggest Crouch, Dzeko, Almeida, Hulk, Forlan...

1POACHER / ATTACK His focus is on scoring golas. With ur AMC main character in attack. Must be good at pace accleration agility, finishing dribling first touch off the ball compresure Suggest Hulk, Neymar, Rooney, Aguero, Gilardinho, Rossi.

TOUCHLINE INSTRUCTIONS
Pass in space, hassle opponents (somethimes get ball forward...)

Opposition Instructions
Clossing down all AMRL AMC MRL players. Show onto weaker foot for AMRL and AMC. Maybe Tight Marking on slower ST. Why not :)

Download
http://www.fileserve.com/file/WA6mysa

Ok, this is well tested tactic, and now its ur turn to say something, ur impressions. If u need help, im here.

Best regards, and sorry abouth my bad english

Yes, thats my 2nd version of this tactic.
Good day, I worked on this tactic parallel with another 41212 narrow

see :) ? I think, that this 2nd tactic is better, but u can try both, i will post later that tactic here.

Best regards