Devians

Reaction score
In the image, the two instructions are faded and is listed as 'not available for this role/position' in the edit player instruction box but they appear in the instructions as faded. I just need to know that will these instruction will be followed??? or not be followed???

View attachment 336078

They won't be followed. Those are instructions will be one's that you had picked when that player was assigned a different role, instead of being automatically removed, they are just faded out in the case that you revert back to the previous role.

And if I'm not mistaken, "Cross from byline" and "cut inside with ball" are default instructions for the Inside Forward role. Thus they can't be added, as they're already instructed to do so. It would be like instructing a goalkeeper to save shots.

And if I'm not mistaken, "Cross from byline" and "cut inside with ball" are default instructions for the Inside Forward role. Thus they can't be added, as they're already instructed to do so. It would be like instructing a goalkeeper to save shots.

Lol some times i think my keeper may need this instruction ;-)