Fake German national team despite inc removed.

Flohrinho

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Since I got my game today I started setting up everything to get ready for my first game and deleted the fake.lnc and the other stuff in the lnc folder but I still have the fake names in the German national team.

Any idea why this doesn't work in FM11?

I have the steam version btw.

Last edited:
I'm sorry this doesn't help, but having just checked my game (I also deleted the files, fake inc etc) my Germany team is also fake. I'm running 11.1 so it's obviously not fixed in the patch.

Gutted, I deleted the files then created my intended long term save :(

Did you delete them from the 1.1 patch folder as well? It worked for me and I deleted it there as well as in the normal folder.

It's version 11.1 for me as well and it's really annoying since I want to play but don't want to start a game with fake national teams in it.

Oh okay just saw that there is another data/db folder in the updates folder.

I somehow forgot you had to delete the fake.lnc there as well.

Hope this works.

Last edited:
yes I had the same problems as you guys until I deleted the extra files in the update folder.

Program Files/ Steam/ Steam Apps/ Common/ Football Manager 2011/ data/ updates/ update- 1110/ db/ 1110/ Inc/ all.

Deleting the 3 files in here as well should allow you to have the real Germany and Japan team. Obvs will have to start a new game to see affects.