Nazmul1996

Reaction score
If you install via steam on a mac where do you find your programme files or the place where you delete the fake files?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012 demo\data\db\1200\lnc

what do you mean fake Germany then? lol

I don't mind it as long as I'm not managing Germany use it to my advantage, signed Gotze with the promise of 100mill when he reaches 20 intl apps :p

I don't mind it as long as I'm not managing Germany use it to my advantage, signed Gotze with the promise of 100mill when he reaches 20 intl apps :p

You my friend are a genius.

I tried that with a regen when playing Anderlecht and five years later I had to cough up 40 million when he debuted for Belgium.

Mother of all failures...

yeah, I am a bit scared that'll happen, but only regens play for Germany right?

yeah, I am a bit scared that'll happen, but only regens play for Germany right?

nope and never. until there is a db file like for fm11 where Germany is playable, no one can play for /manage team Germany.

it helps btw if ur key player is German, at least he rest while the others play ;)

plus if u have a regen form a different country, like somewhere in Africa , etc, make their 2nd nationality German so they can get WP easily, whilst still playing for their home country :p

I mean the fake german team???

yes, yes, yes. its the same thing. dont rewording again.

there will be german players, and staff. (both real ones and regens) but managing team Germany, or even for players to play for Germany is not possible. .

but u can play Bayern Munich, dortmund, wolfs, bremen, hoffen, etc. any german club.

Once the full game is released it should be possible to delete the lnc file and make them playable but for the mean time we only have quick starts available (sadly not one for Germany) and so this cannot be edited.

Now the game is released how do i delete the fake files on a mac?