Fake Players

tet

Reaction score
Hi i have noticed that in this version of fm that Germany and Holland both have fake players in their national squads. I remember downloading a small file for fm2006 that rectified this problem and was wondering if anyone knew whether there was one for fm2007.

Cheers Tet

Sorry i have just realised i should have put this in the palyers section, sorry about that

Last edited:
meh there will be, cos it was the same at the start of the last game (at least for Germany anyway) but someone will fix it soon probably

If I come across one I will add it to the site :thup:

Found this, aint tried it yet so don't know if it works

http://www.1000waystocheat.com/pc/worldwidesoccermanager2007.htm

Fix National Teams
Due to licensing some National Teams don't have proper players (Holland and Germany for example) To get rid of this go to "c:/program files/sports interactive/football manager 2007/data/db/700/lnc" once there copy the file "fake.lnc" and place it in a safe place as backup, then delete the file "fake.lnc" and when you start a new game the contries effected will have the proper squad. All this file does it put a "mask" on the national teams effected and once you remove it it gets rid of the mask. Note: You have to start a new game for it to take effect.

Link is broken.

I've read from a post in a forum that

To circumvent this simply open your FM directory, and go to data\db\700 and simply remove the "lnc" folder therein. Then simply start a new game and all should have their real names back, unfortunately think that this only affects new games from then on though.

Don't have it yet to try but if it works then all is cool.