cg90

Reaction score
I just started a game with Chelsea and I want to try and change the way they play so that I have two forwards on the pitch with Hazard and Mata causing havoc on the wings (Oscar and Moses in reserve).

I only really need a world class center forward and my three choices are the three in the Title of this thread.

They will cost me:

Lewandowski - £50m
Neymar - £61m
Falcao - £52m

But, which would you guys say would prove the huge outlay of cash and would be prolific in the Premier League? because I am stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you can get Rob for like £19m on the new patch bud :) and Falcao for £25m in January (always upset and transfer listed)

I would look at:

Cavani/Jovetic/Leoandro Damiao

Ahh really!? Amazing help, cheers mate. I'll go and get the new update now! :D

I do, but my version is at 13.3.0? I read that the update was 13.3.3 so I'm a bit confused haha

I do, but my version is at 13.3.0? I read that the update was 13.3.3 so I'm a bit confused haha

no thats the correct one :)

Rob is not available for under £20m (I have seen City sign him over 3 times in the 1st transfer window for £19.25m) Dortmund are wanting around £28m for him

no thats the correct one :)

Rob is not available for under £20m (I have seen City sign him over 3 times in the 1st transfer window for £19.25m) Dortmund are wanting around £28m for him

Oh, really? That's wicked then. I probably couldn't get Lewandowski for that price before because I was using LFC Marshall's database changes when starting new games. I'll try starting a new game without the database changes and see if it changes things.

Cheers for your help mate, really appreciate it! :D

You have to get Lewandowski immediately. Any kind of successful season for dortmund and the price rises ridiculously, in which case wait till end of 2014 (free transfer)

Jovetic is available for about 17m. I bought him for 15m.

I just bought Jovetic for the 1st time on any Fm :)

started with Spurs this morning! he was around £17.5m

You have to get Lewandowski immediately. Any kind of successful season for dortmund and the price rises ridiculously, in which case wait till end of 2014 (free transfer)

Jovetic is available for about 17m. I bought him for 15m.

I ended up getting Lewandowski for 33.5m, so it's a lot better than the 50m I would have had to pay, and he's scored 5 goals in his first 3 games so far, quality buy :)

i signed falcao at the start of the second season for arsenal for £43 mil well worth the buy he has scored 18 goals in 20 matches and had an average rating of 7.77

just dont spend 61mill on Neymar hes so over rated in the game and real life! cavani or falco are epic