Did he perform well when he played or he hasn't played even a single match

Wow 0 in 7 that's awful. He scored for me till now 47 in 30

Probably you're managing a team smaller than Atletico Madrid
I am. :D West Ham, although, I just finished Second in my first season. So.. If he ever appears on the Transfer List again.. He better come. :D

Giroud is a cheaper option for a striker as good as falcao or maybe even better... If you ask me :) Hes score 14 goals in my 11 appearance... Now on my 5th season already and during my 2nd and 3rd season he suffered long term injuiry. Even with all the attributes drop, he is still scoring goals for fun. So if you need a striker who scores lots of goals and falcao ain't coming, get giroud.

Anyway, Falcao on my save isn't even doing well in barcelona... He only got like 22 goals in an entire season with like 50+ appearances... So I wouldn't exactly say hes the best you can get...

on man city save I signed him for 55 mill and he scored 10 in 29 and now this season he has 2 in 20!! he scored 2 a game in pre-season!! I even chnaged tactics to support him and all sorts.

on man city save I signed him for 55 mill and he scored 10 in 29 and now this season he has 2 in 20!! he scored 2 a game in pre-season!! I even chnaged tactics to support him and all sorts.

I play him as a TM with a striker next to him and 2 wingers one as IF and the other as W

Giroud is a cheaper option for a striker as good as falcao or maybe even better... If you ask me :) Hes score 14 goals in my 11 appearance... Now on my 5th season already and during my 2nd and 3rd season he suffered long term injuiry. Even with all the attributes drop, he is still scoring goals for fun. So if you need a striker who scores lots of goals and falcao ain't coming, get giroud.

Anyway, Falcao on my save isn't even doing well in barcelona... He only got like 22 goals in an entire season with like 50+ appearances... So I wouldn't exactly say hes the best you can get...
Giroud is an absolute beast he scored 10 goals in the league in abut 16 match

I brought Falco and he is doing great for me, but i never get any reaction from him during the team talks so i was wondering what you lot say to inspire him?

I brought Falco and he is doing great for me, but i never get any reaction from him during the team talks so i was wondering what you lot say to inspire him?
He doesn't give me reactions too almost all of the time, but I do praise him on the press and praise his performance personally

He doesn't give me reactions too almost all of the time, but I do praise him on the press and praise his performance personally

Yer that's what i have been doing as well. It just annoys me in the team talk when every one is green apart from him!