GeordieRichee

Reaction score

Name : Radamel Falcao Garcia Zarate " Le Tigre" (The Tiger)
Club : FC Porto
D.O.B : 10/2/1986
Nationality : Columbian
Position : Striker

Strengths : Finishing, Bravery, Determination, Composure, Heading ,etc

Weaknesses: Postioning, Freekicks, Marking , none of them affect his attacking ability

Description: Quality Striker
Personality: Determined

Suggested Roles: Poacher / Targetman

I know Falcao is well known to us all , But I thought he was worth a mention as he is a quality striker and looks like he has all the attributes needed for a top goal scorer.

Also it appears you can sign him quite cheaply on 11.3 at the beginning of 2nd season and he will move to Newcastle (6)

Last edited:
one of porto's best players :)

never managed him on FM11 yet though

I just signed him £4.8 mil for Newcastle in August 2011 an absolute steal !!!! I have had to pay him £60k a week but I'm sure he'll be quality (H) . I agree he's one of Porto's best players, I think he just gets over looked a little on FM11 because of Hulk but he looks to be a quality striker all the same

Last edited:

In game plus real life. Linked to Benfica (waits for Blynd to say something), but after all signed for Porto. Great player, undoubtedly

Yep, I got him on my Everton save at the start of my 3rd season for £6.5m. Started fairly well then got a nasty injury that kept him out for a long time. However this season (4th) he has scored 20 goals in 20 appearances, including 5 in 5 in Europe.

seriously good striker, I play him as a poacher in a 4-3-3