Druggan

Reaction score
Eddie May was sacked after a very short time in charge of Falkirk, Gerard Druggan has been brought in to replace the 41 year old.

He brings with it a time of change...

Hey guys haven't made a story since the FM09 stories with the very successful Spartak Skhlov story and the Annan Athletic story.

Going to be using my own tactics, fully mine not in the wizard, I will also be using my own training aswell if it goes all well, then I will upload them all.

Screenshots below

I don't hold much hopes for you, Falkirk a dreary place with cesspit of a stadium with 3 stands they derserve to be in Division 1. But I'll be following definately. I've got a problem with understanding coaches Druggan, I sign coaches like with 15 plus Attacking and such but there 1 and half stars what do you look for in your coaches?

Its not just their coaching ability - they need high determination, adaptability and motivating - you look for high values in these as well as coaching - your coach set-up will improve

I've got a problem with understanding coaches Druggan, I sign coaches like with 15 plus Attacking and such but there 1 and half stars what do you look for in your coaches?

I'm looking for everything that Gazamataz has listed, they don't need to be special, just half decent.

I don't hold much hopes for you, Falkirk a dreary place with cesspit of a stadium with 3 stands they derserve to be in Division 1.?

Well this is the whole point... I like to play as rubbish teams and build them into something that little bit special.

I've done it in both of my former stories from FM09 and I just want to get back into the stories again, as I enjoyed making them and enjoyed people reading them. I will update tommorow, with signings, new staff, the new tactics will screenshot my training schedules as well.

I done it with St Mirren took me a few years to do it. But was well worth it when we got to playing the Champions League against the likes of Manchester United.

St. Mirren in the Champs League LOLOLOLOL

WELL DONE MATE

btw how did it turn out?

Got knocked out into the Europa League finished 2nd never ever finished first Rangers were to strong I picked up some good scottish players. Craig Bryson James Mccarthy and a few players from Burnley. I signed Jo from Man City but he was a flop. Sold him on next season.

UPDATE ~ Pre-Season

Well, I'm extremely happy with what is going on at the club. I've made 10 signings already and I probably won't be making anymore signings. I let 2 players go out on loan and made £75,000 up front from one of them, but won't be letting them go.

We absolutely destroyed HB, we got through to the next round against Ujpest.

Our biggest signing was by far Christian Vieri, and then probably Amaral, Fredson was another great signing for the club, and Frederic Herpoel was a good signing considering we didn't have any good goalkeepers.

Ah, the Bairns. Watched them play 1-1 against us last week at Celtic Park.

vieri pants in my game i brought him as my star striker was injured and i couldnt afford another and he

got 6.0 5.8 and 5.7 and scored nowt in the first three games where as young striker pacheo got 8.3 7.4 and 9.0 and scored 7 goals

Hey guys I'm really sorry but this game was accidentally saved over about 1 hour ago.

I'm sorry to say I can't continue it because of this reason (obviously), I will be doing another story that is with Falkirk but not straight away. I will leave it a bit and play half a season or so of the game, before I even think about making the thread.

Yet again, I'm really sorry and if someone could close this thread it would be really nice.

i did dumbarton ( one of the most uneducated towns in europe) and got them to the europa league in 6 seasons, good luck