Falkland Islands Football League - A Totally Fictional DB

DeathRage

Reaction score
Falkland Islands Football League

12 Clubs, 2 rounds. Top 8 qualify for a champions playoff which itself is 2 rounds.

Reserve/U18 custom divisions/cups.

Decent prize money and team reputations.

A selection of new players added of Falkland nationality + some 'retired,' persons made young once again. Some staff added, too.

Awards added.

I originally had the Falklands in South America then North America (region South America) to get a wider selection of international opponents... But everyone knows European football is more fun...

Holidayed 'til 2023 - DB works pretty well and is definitely playable.

Wiery1 is being kind enough to create custom kits so there'll be a kit pack added within a couple of weeks.

Please let me know how you get on with this DB.

Kit & Logo pack download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wij9dsplnjyph9/Falkland+Islands.zip

View attachment 197021

Last edited:
Going to give this a try out, I keep meaning to make a Falklands league up but never get round to it.

Going to give this a try out, I keep meaning to make a Falklands league up but never get round to it.

Let me know how it goes, mate, if you come across any bugs and whatnot

I've not had the chance to really have a good go so far, but the one thing outstanding for me so far is the teams all start with only 4-6 players in a squad. That in itself isn't a problem but it may put off people as it does make it a little frustrating trying to get enough acceptable players in for the start of the season. That said I hope to at least work my way through a season over then next few weeks in between a couple of other saves I have going currently so further updates may be forthcoming.

Thanks, mate. I'm in the process of creating a whole load of other players. It's a long and drawn out process, though I should have an update to the DB whereby each team has at least a starting 11 within the next 4-5 days!

I'll keep my eyes out for the new DB :) however, everything seems to be running fine so far.

I'll keep my eyes out for the new DB :) however, everything seems to be running fine so far.

The updated version of the file (see first post) contains roughly 1300 players/staff etc of Falkland Islands nationality, some assigned to clubs and some not. I managed to find a Falkland genealogy so I'll say that some 40-45% of the names are accurate to the region whereas the rest are quite believable, I think!

Will have a look at the update later but the original is running ok so far.

Kit and Logo pack now available in the first post. Thanks to wiery1 for his hard work on that!

Loving this League well done to you DeathRage and excellent logos and shirts wiery1.