BILAL99

Reaction score
I've been playing FM/CM since 00/01.

Now I don't know what it is but I can't get into FM 2011 at all!

Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me get back into the game?

give yourself a challenge with Portsmouth :p

Try doing a few challenges around this site, or go into different leagues and be random teams, there's plenty or sides to FM that you can explore.

small national teams
lower league teams
give yourself a challenge

Well, the period of Christmas is statistically the most likely time for marital breakups. .

But seriously, try a challenge or set yourself one. There are a multitude of options with a game like FM :)

Try doing a story , if other people are following your FM progress you may find it easier to motivate yourself to play more FM once again

im kinda the same althouhg im slightly gettin back into it..

wait till january get into the transfer market.. download a update and get back into it ;)

Get a friend and start a network game. Gives a whole new dimension to FM.

Get a friend and start a network game. Gives a whole new dimension to FM.

My mate lives a few doors down to me and he asked me to do a network game with him but will it still be really slow if you play with someone who likes real close to you ?

give yourself a challenge with Portsmouth :p

I started 3 saves with Man United, Man City and Bohemians and only got past half a season then started with Pompey and already nearly 2 seasons in, great team to manage great challenge and when you finally get them back to the Premiership it will be a great feeling !

My mate lives a few doors down to me and he asked me to do a network game with him but will it still be really slow if you play with someone who likes real close to you ?

Depends on what you class as real slow. Network games, for the person who isn't hosting it, are always slower.

ive been tha same struggling to do more than a season so ive been customisng a skin and other bits like tht,gunna wait till patch 11.3 then hopefully get into it again i spend more time on here newayz lol,i would say try taking a club from the lowest leagues and see how far/high u can get them something to work towards,or take time out for couple a wks then come bk to it see if u feel diffrent.