always loved cm then fm when it started (05?) just dont seem to get bored of it, which worries me slightly...
you can always make some crazy money team on the editor for some fun if you're bored with playing normally :)
oh hi btw, im new here.

I actually believe fm10 is the worst in the series in a couple of years.i had lost intrest in it but recently have started playing fm09 again as i feel that opposition ai is more intellegent than the current offering.i know some people may say that fm10 is better but i rather a more challenging game than a more up to date database...

but is it just me or every year do we say the current FM is the worst yet?? and 2 years later, we've bought the newest one, and we long for a return to the 'glory days' of the one released two years ago??

All you FM-haters, just think.. Would you rather play FIFAManager? That game is painfully bad.. I'd rather eat rocks.

I get these moments also where I dont play it for a while.
I find its motivation when I start a new game as it seems to be the same players on transfer list, same players moving to same teams & players becoming quite predictable as to how good they perform.
But its still a big part of my life & gives me a LOT of my football knowledge & is Still Amazing !!!

I find its motivation when I start a new game as it seems to be the same players on transfer list, same players moving to same teams & players becoming quite predictable as to how good they perform.
/QUOTE]

Completely agree. They need some diversity in the set up of the game. The biggest downfall of FM.

i really like fm2010. played since championship manager 97/98 and aside from cm97/98, fm2010 is probs my favourite management game.

much love from my corner for it :)

Do you realise youv'e made a thread about hating fm on a site about loving fm :S

If you paid £40 for FM then you got mugged mate, I got it for £17.99. Saying it's just a patch is like saying every new FIFA is a patch or every new Call of Duty is just a patch.. If we were still playing FM07 that was just updated each year you would still complain.. :S

Lol obvo it wasnt £40 but meh, its still like a patch! The only fifa and cod i ever bought were the 2 new ones as i dont like playing games that are a series as you said they are like a patch!

FM07 was immense, i still play it when i get bored cos i can only play the new 1's on my pc at home cos my latop is ****! =)

Thanks for all the replies to my thread.

i would like to first of all start by saying i haven't made a thread about hating fm or i wouldn't of bought it for the last 5 seasons, all am trying to find out if i was the only one that has phases of playing then not then playing then not, and if you look at my orginal thread it says:

'But now am back with the Jan transfer update and started with West Ham, so if any other users have any Players, Tactics or Advise then it would be welcome'

so if you have any please feel free to share your Players, Tactics or Advise!!

Am sure where mostly men here so lets not carry on ******** to one another.

Thanks

hows your west ham save getting on renwick???? i was going to start with them as i currently dont have a saved game as i deleted my arsenal save which i was 8 seasons in

I always find playing 4-5-1 is a good formation you should try it

just about to play my 1st game againest Bolton, i bought scott brown for 5mil and helen for the future from man city! still have 2.7mil to spend to recomendations welcome mate

I've always had massive problems getting far into any of my games. Just don't have motivation to do it. To me any football management game, be it FM, online football manager games and even FIFA/PES, the most fun and exciting thing about the games are the transfers and getting that key star player that can make the difference or overhauling your squad and turning it into a quality side. The games and spending hours tinkering on tactics just isn't as fun and as someone else said it just seems repetitive after a while.

before i went to london on a school trip for a weekend plus monday i played it every day from 6pm to 10pm
but since i came back i have not been bothered about it and have not played it since the day before i left

i agree, i just don't get the same buzz i used to, its gradually trying to get better yet i'm liking it less each time :S