Fallout 3

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
Anyone else picked this up for any platform yet? I got it today but I've only had time to play it for an hour and won't get chance again to untill Sunday :(

I like it so far, it's rather Oblivion like with guns and looks swish but other than that I can't say much else as I've not gotten into it.

Anyone else picked this up for any platform yet? I got it today but I've only had time to play it for an hour and won't get chance again to untill Sunday :(

I like it so far, it's rather Oblivion like with guns and looks swish but other than that I can't say much else as I've not gotten into it.

I have it for the PC. Played it for a few hours and I'm really impressed. The start of the game is all really well done. And yeah it looks like it's running from the same engine as Oblivion just changed the story etc..

Brilliant game so far but suffers from the same problems as Oblivion really. Some bad speech, world is a bit big so can be a bit easy to get lost, etc..

whats it about? i am very interested

It's basicly a really cool action rpg game. This review sums it all up nicely...

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=42125"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=42125" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

I've played a bit of it. Got to the point where I get a BB-gun so not really into it yet. I wasn't keen on Oblivion as I don't really like RPG's involving spells etc.. so hopefully this is more my type of RPG.

I'm at the exact same bit, ill play somemore later.

decent thus far

Managed to get some good play time on it and I'm really into it now. Decided to be an evil character and blew up Megaton, keep having Mercs track me down and attack me now though. Oh well, the price you pay I guess.

I was reading the manual and there is some really interesting perks, defo gonna have the cannibal perk when I get to level 12.

Im out of the vault now, only took me 1:28 :(

TBF ive never played an RPG before, cept Pokemon.

It took me over an hour how to figure out the compass and what VATS was :p

Was getting really into Fallout but I can't play it now because my girlfriend dropped the controller while we were watching a film and the shoulder buttons don't work. Gotta pick up a new one because I don't have a spare. :(

ive got this for the pc and completed it, ive played the pref fallouts 1, 2 and fallout tactics

TBH i was dissapointed, there was so much to do in fallout 2. you could become a boxing champ, become a "made man" from one of the "Famalies" and even an adult movie star. there was more weapons, armour, you even got a car. as for f3 the graphics are good, as is the gameplay. but i expected more to do and more towns/settlements,

regards

Fallout 3 is an excelent game, i have competed it on easy difficulty setting, (on the xbox) and seen as a got a good laptop for 2010 christmas, i have it on PC as well.. (as well as the GECK) so i can make my own vaults and what ever else i decide i want to have :D

for me it was New vegas as the let down... never really got into it (suppose i could pick it up for £15 at my local gamestation)

FO3 is immense playing it at mo on PS3 FONV has the potential to b as good if not better as FO3 if it was not for the Gliches and freezes but what can you do. PSN: crystalmeth1984 leave message saying fm-base so i know ur from this site