Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I am just coming up to January in my first season, and the board have agreed to give me another ?22m and almost ?200k a week :D

I want a striker who can play as a false 9, giving me options instead of Giroud as a target man. Suarez would be ideal, but my scouts say they want between ?79 and ?100m for him!

The cheaper the better, as I am also wanting to get a good youngster in (Not sure who yet)

SCOCCO! He is not that young. He played for Newell?s my childhood club and he is perfect for the F9 position. You shoud be able to get him for about 7.5 M

Nick Powell could be one for the future; try getting Lavezzi for the first team, though, if you can - he's fairly Su?rez-esque, although he should be cheaper.

What about Jese from Real? He'd probably be great in that role.

For a really cheap youngster, have a look at Josef Martinez from Young Boys. He's got 20 determination so develops really quick. I've got him for my Bournemouth team. Got him for 1mill end of first season. According to fmscout (oop, traitor) he turns out as good as Fierro, Icardi, Morata.

swith to two poachers and buy Bentake for 18m, along with my inside fwds on 4-2-2-2 im winning everything. Let me know which youngsters you have shortlisted/bought ?

Lewandowski can be had for 23.5 mill. I know he's going to leave on a free in 2014, but imo its worth it to lock him up a year early and give him a long term contract.