haseeb

Reaction score
Wigan 1st season, need a false 9 on the cheap (approx. ?5 million) any ideas?

try abel hernandez or jefferson montano (cant remember his name but he's a colombian playing for shenhua in china)

Billy McKay done amazing for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mckay and Dong Won are good shouts. Vydra can play the role as well with a bit of training, and he's always up for a free at the end of the season.

Cheers guys, all look pretty good! I think I'm going to go for either Montero or Ji

Mckay and Dong Won are good shouts. Vydra can play the role as well with a bit of training, and he's always up for a free at the end of the season.
Tried Vydra but wow he's god **** awful. 33 games with 7 goals and average rating of 6.7x. He would be a massive flop if he wasn't signed for free.

Ji from Sunderland is a good shout he always does decent for me and he can drop in to AMC if needed also look at Helenius from Villa or Berardi from Juve hes world class

Tried Vydra but wow he's god **** awful. 33 games with 7 goals and average rating of 6.7x. He would be a massive flop if he wasn't signed for free.

I'm afraid it's your tactics then my friend. Vydra has never been anything but a goal machine for me, for any team.

Charles was a god first season for me with Celta, scoring 30 goals in 38 league games avg rating 7.30. Played him as a false nine whole season. Celta just bought him ingame for 875k but he should be able to get on the cheap right from the start anyway.