thorton

Reaction score
Signed this guy on my Notts Forest save and he's a totally raw player, no PPI's or anything. Going to train him up as a False 9 as his stats fit it perfectly, but no idea what to train him to do.

I guess come deep to get ball is one handy thing since that's what false 9's do, but does anyone have any idea what other PPI's work for them?

tVTXEFF.png

I play a 4-3-3 with two inside forwards (LW/RW) and a false nine. Have to say it is really hard to find a good player for that role so congrats.

For my tactic (possesion based, high defensive line), I would teach him to play one-twos, moves into channels, comes deep to get ball (maybe). My false nine has shoots with power/takes long shots. However, with your guy you should probably go with places shots.

IMO i would start with plays one-twos and places shots.

I play a 4-3-3 with two inside forwards (LW/RW) and a false nine. Have to say it is really hard to find a good player for that role so congrats.

For my tactic (possesion based, high defensive line), I would teach him to play one-twos, moves into channels, comes deep to get ball (maybe). My false nine has shoots with power/takes long shots. However, with your guy you should probably go with places shots.

IMO i would start with plays one-twos and places shots.

Cheers, yeah he was a decent find imo, playing second choice behind Denis Suarez so will be getting loads of game time. Hopefully improve loads through that.

Will probably do place shots first as I'd rather focus on his finishing. My tactic is pretty possession based with a high defensive line too (using Kun's tactic tweaked a little) so should work for me too.