dlayden84

Reaction score
hi guy's im everton in my first season and it's January im 3rd in the league but my strikers started scoring loads of goals but now they have dried up they havent scored in 9 games i was wondering who is the best to buy to play the false 9 role i have 8m to spend any help would be great thanks.

I usually try to find a cheap AM who is at least competent at striker position and is young, like Adam Maher from PSV and turn them into False 9. Timo Werner can also do a job as F9, he's top wonderkid, should be available for 8M unless someone bought him already.

In my opinion, Domenico Berardi (starts at Sassuolo but co-owned by Sassuolo and Juventus) is the best "natural" young false 9 in the game. But like Aayush says, the best thing to do for a false 9 is to probably adapt someone like Maher

nick helenius from Aston Villa is good in that role and Ji from Sunderland aint too bad either :) look at ruben rochina

The False 9 essentially does what an Advanced Playmaker should do, so signing a young AMC is the best bet, of course they may not start out playing a 7.5, due to not being a natural in the ST position but give it time and it'll turn out good. Creativity, Long Shots, Passing, and Off the Ball are the most important Attributes.