davidortiz

Reaction score
so im currently the manager of chelsea and play a 4-2-3-1 i play Drogba as a false 9 and he is not going deep enough the wingers are not scoring and i want him to give assist not scoring plz help on making him become a playmaker

u crazy is it ? drogba is a target man, he'll get u assist and goals

i dont think you get the point of a football match

I don't think your problem is with Drogba's instructions but with how your wingers are set up. And Drogba is a target man or a complete forward.

yea drogba is defo a target man, i normaly have him supporting rather then attacking, he will hold up the ball, for the midfield to get invovled, and the wingers.....i have them as inside forwards so they cut inside and get them all swapping about aswel, so its harder for ppl to mark them.

drogba comeplete forward support. but every other player immediately behind him (AMC AML AMR) should be give attack roles, the false nine should drop while the support rushes ahead of him

Its not really Drogba's game to play as a false nine. But if you really want to set the wingers to attack and Drogba as support. also train him to come deep for ball