American dad or family guy

• fam guy

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • american dad

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Family Guy :)
I think American Dad's a bit weak and there's just some really random, unsucessful attempts at humour in there haha

id prefer american dad to family guy, as family guy's jokes dont relate to the plot. Its always "Like that time I..." or "Do you remember when i ..."

I think younger people will go for Family Guy...it's just too stupid for me now...not even a plot in most episodes....American Dad is better by a country mile but maybe the jokes are a bit more my taste than' hey remember the time i met Brad Pitt...hahhaha fart'

The first three seasons of Family Guy were really good but i lost interest overtime and when it came on bbc3 and everyone started fuzzing over it i lost interest all together

i chose family guy on the basis that i havnt watched american dad before. From the clips of american dad that i have seen, it seems pretty good but it has to be family guy. All hail the mighty puke-a-thon lol

If there was a choice for no then that would be my vote..only because ive never liked comedy kind of things and never will...ive watched family guy a couple of times and couldnt get into it and just fell asleep on my bed.

only thing i like watching is live at the apollo only when michael mcintyre is on because hes the only comedian i like.

thats about it.

Not a massive fan of either, a bit too American for me. Fawlty Towers, Blackadder and Monty Python is hugely preferable.

Easily family guy it is so much better than american dad

American Dad - For me it's more consistently funny and there aren't 6,000 flashbacks an episode like the new Family Guy's.

Roger is a very funny character as there are so many possibilities for him it's endless. I think Hailee is the only weak/unfunny character on the show.

They are both good shows but i think i prefer Family Guy.However i think the creators are in danger of making the same mistakes with Peter as the Simpsons did with Homer by making him stupid beyond belief.

American Dad - For me it's more consistently funny and there aren't 6,000 flashbacks an episode like the new Family Guy's.

Roger is a very funny character as there are so many possibilities for him it's endless. I think Hailee is the only weak/unfunny character on the show.

i no but the neglegance towards her is quite good as is with meg in fam guy

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

i find the flashbacks are only good and funny for those new to the show
i prefer season 3 since it has been pretty poor compared to its usual quality
american dad when stan isnt liked by the neighbours is an epic episode

i don't really like either that much. it's pretty close but i voted for american dad. south park is better than both of them.