Family Guy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite episode is E.Peterbus Umo (or something like that).
When he sets up his own country and invades America! The "Can't Touch Me!" rap is hillarious

Good time to start this Sean, NOT! :p

FG is on yet ANOTHER break! It wont be back until November!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate those pesky yanks and thier obscene TV schedeuling.
I heard it might be going to the BBC over here, thats obviously after Sky have shown it.

Gregor, there's never a bad time to talk about Family Guy!

If Cookie Monster calls, tell him i dont want to talk to him till he gets out of rehab...

John has just told me that Family Guy is on BBC 2 on Saturday nights. Lets hope it's the 4th series because I havn't seen them yet. :)

doubt it , they have just been aired in america, you would have thought theyd start from the beggining...........?

Channel 4 i believe had the original rights to show Family Guy, i may be mistaken. I know that Sky did though - as obviously their affiliated with Fox in america who make and fund the show.

But if they were to show seasonl 4, they would start at about this time of year.

Its on this week on BBC 2. American Dads also on.

Yeh Channel 4 used to have Family Guy a while back, that's how I got into it.

FX on sky cahnnel 270(i think) show Family Guy on thursday nights

Daire said:
FX on sky cahnnel 270(i think) show Family Guy on thursday nights
I've never seen it on there. It always seems to be King of the Hill :(

Sean I think they show it 6 times a week (two ep premieres, which are repeated twice)

"God this itches! I wonder who I got it from. Probably that ***** that I gave a ride to the gas station. Last time I do someone a favor. Oh God! They heard me! Oh god! I heard me! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"

Anyway, what did you all think of American Dad? I thought it was pretty funny myself, I loved the fish and the alien. :D

Lee said:
Anyway, what did you all think of American Dad? I thought it was pretty funny myself, I loved the fish and the alien. :D

Please stay on topic Lee, create a new thread for Family Guy if you want.

Why would we need two Sean? I take it you mean a new thread for American Dad?

Anyway American Dad should be alound in here seeing as its basically the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.