Family Guy

NUFCSean

Reaction score
Dunno if anyone would be interested about this but I just found out today that BBC 3 are showing every episode of Family Guy! They're already onto season 2, it's on every night (except saturdays) at about 23:45 for anyone who cares :)

Thanks but I already have all the episodes on DVD (seasons 1-5) and the rest on my PC. Brilliant show :D

cool, I love it, has anyone seen the new Blue Harvest family guy? Its amazin, tells the story of Star Wars: A New Hope, Griffin style!

Yeh I saw it a while ago. Thought it was funny but when I saw they were releasing it on DVD for like £14 i almost died. I can't believe they are charging that much for a 40 minute show.

I'm not sure if anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars will like it though. But for those who have should love all the little digs, I really liked it :)

i havent really seen all the star wars but i was aware of most of from playin the games , i thought the film was aab. i used to be a huge fan of fg and i have all the seasons on RETAIL dvd - the only things i buy retail these days lol. but recently i think its got a lot worse. i think its run pretty dry of ideas. it still makes me laugh every now and then but its nowhere near the standard it used to be.

i just hope it doesnt do a simpsons and have about 3 good seasons and 14 **** ones

Got Seasons 1-6 on RETAIL dvd also :p, love it. Wasn't keen on the movie and wouldn't get the Star Wars thing i don't think...will watch though eventually.

i thought the movie was a bit **** at the end, plus i had seen most of it cos they shortened it and released it as an episode :rolleyes:

i havent really seen all the star wars but i was aware of most of from playin the games , i thought the film was aab. i used to be a huge fan of fg and i have all the seasons on RETAIL dvd - the only things i buy retail these days lol. but recently i think its got a lot worse. i think its run pretty dry of ideas. it still makes me laugh every now and then but its nowhere near the standard it used to be.

The recent episodes have been a bit poo due to the writers strike. **** writers :(

Blue Harvest was class any idea if there making one for episode 5? It also upsets me that faily guy has become a fad now.

Yeh EVERYONE seems to like Family Guy now, I prefered it when people didn't have a clue what it was.

/me wonders if King Of The Hill will be the next fad tv show :D

I know ditto it annoys me with all these wannabe fans out there

If you all liked the Star Wars episode you should try track down the Robot Chicken Star Wars episode, that was a lot better as it didn't need a storyline. :)

Seen it :p also loved at the end of blue harvest with the digs at Seth Green and Robot Chicken :p

If you all liked the Star Wars episode you should try track down the Robot Chicken Star Wars episode, that was a lot better as it didn't need a storyline. :)

I havn't seen that. I thought I had seen all of the first two season but must have missed it.

**** those wannabe family guy fans, shame on them!! :p I must say i hate them too..

...anyway so I've just started getting into Family Guy myself now, it's quite funny. :D

family guy season three and below isn't that good, but when it gets to season 4 upwards, it's legendary

family guy season three and below isn't that good, but when it gets to season 4 upwards, it's legendary

I think the opposite. I really enjoyed seasons 1-3 and since i think it's slowly got ****

Don't even bother watching Family Guy anymore...