Family Tree

That's really cool Redders, I'd love to do this, but I'm so lazy that I'd probably give up at the first hurdle.

Would be really interesting to see where both sides of my family lead. I think I'll make the effort and go for it after university, as it's something my mum is interested in as well.

Good luck if you're continuing the search.

id love to get on this site, it looks cool, any payments needed?

Which site? Genes Reuinted? Yes it costs.

I think ancestry.co.uk offers free trials, try that.

I haven't done a family tree, but i know my Dad's side of the family used to run a Studio and do Horror Films in the 60s. Will get more information for you guys about it, i can't remember it too much, was ages ago my Dad mentioned it.. There has to be history behind a Family name as good as mine. ;)

Well I'm mainly curious on where in the world we're originally from. I look more Greek than English I've been told by a couple of people.

Who knows? I could be a Saxon descendant. **** I'd like to find out.

my family descend from wales, the area of carmarthen if im right, my mums side all from bristol or that area, my grandad is from oxford which is around there, i wouldnt be surprised if rob hulse was related to me, i look EXACTLY like him

my family descend from wales, the area of carmarthen if im right, my mums side all from bristol or that area, my grandad is from oxford which is around there, i wouldnt be surprised if rob hulse was related to me, i look EXACTLY like him

I want to see a picture of you now. ^^)
thumbnail.aspx

Cool, I was born in Carmarthen and still live 8 miles away and have done since I was born ^^)

I just registered to Genes Reunited and turns out my aunty's already done it, and it goes back to 1805 <) pretty impressive, but not as good as Redders :p

Just did the search thingy and I am descended from Jesus Christ :O

Seriously though I would love to do something like this would be great to see where my family come from and is there are many people out there I don't know

Allways wanted to do this. Would be interesting to find out where my mothers side came from as I can trace my fathers side a bit easily.

Yeh was pretty good....not looked at any other side, this was just my grandfathers side....

Infact, got back to 1651 to an ancestor called Longfellow (John).....

Can't get any further before that, but there is a William Longfellow, who was quite a famous poet in America.....I have been trying to find evidence he is a ancestor but haven't found anything.

Most of the Longfellows I found, lived in Horsforth near Leeds and apparently this William Longfellow was a decendant of a Longfellow who emigrated to America...I just can't find him :(

Also found a cool newspaper cutting about one of my ancestors, who died in the 1700's....another William Longfellow, have attached it.

ouch:S