Fans Re-United day

AlastairRyan

Reaction score
I’m sure we’re all aware of the plight of Argyle, and the amount of help they gave us (Brighton) in our (their) hour of need. I think it’s time to repay that favour and declare their home game on the 24th September as FANS RE-UNITED DAY. They are in real danger of them going into liquidation. This would then mean our friends down the road would no longer exist as a team. The knock on effect throughout the football pyramid would be immense (although certain teams will feel immune from it). Their players have taken a 60% paycut to ensure the team can survive for another few weeks. We, the fans of the sport, need to show solidarity with their team. We need to rally the troops and take as many as possible down there to get behind Argyle. Take anything you can that will make a lot of noise down there. whistles, rattles, vuvuzelas, anything that’s legal in a ground and will get heard. Let’s make Home Park the noisest ground on the country for this day. If we (Brighton) could pull off a Fans United Day before the internet was a huge as it is now, can you imagine the potential now. Wear your colours and show them how much support they have. Please, if you’re registered on a different football forum, copy this into their forum. We need to show the country how corrupt Risdale is. Saturday 24th September is Fans re-united day @ Home Park

I'm definitely going to home park for this, as a Plymouth fan did this for us in our hour of need, supporters of clubs all over the world came to the Goldstone ground in 1997 when we trounced Hartlepool 5-0. If you can spread the word and if you're on facebook join the event. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246878512021661

Last edited:
I will also be there, but mainly because I am an argyle fan. :)

I will also be there, but mainly because I am an argyle fan. :)

Honestly I wouldn't be there if our game with Leeds wasn't the day before, but I will buy my ticket as soon as I can, sort of skint as I've been to all the away games this year, just having to get travel for Bristol and Leicester, but as you did the same for us, when we needed it, I'm going, spread this everywhere you can for more publicity.