Fans' Trust Takeover??

Reaction score
Hey all. As some of you may know I am currently managing Killie and I have just received a message saying that a Fans Trust wants to takeover the club. Is this going to be good for the clubs finances? Ive never seen this happen before so just wondering.

happened with me with newcastle my teams balance was always in the red even though i had transfer budget and 200k on wages left but i got about 25mil to spend with a 2nd place finish in the league so for me it was mediocre

It's he worse takeover possible. They wont have the financial backing so large funds will be very unlikey but i dont think that will matter since your managing killie :D

i've never had a takeover happen to me where the board have said there will be more money available. it usually stays the same or gets worse.

Its never happened to me but it looks bad if they have to raise 400k lol

Fans Trust - VERY Bad in real life football, probably quite bad in FM2009 too.
As a Stockport county fan I know about the 'evils' of having a fan run club and how it can negatively affect a club's finances, I mean just look at the state we were in only a couple of months ago. But, if you're a bigger club eg. Barcelona (who are fan run) then this could be positive because they have a large fan base and quite alot of rich fans.