Fantastic Five by Raikan007 (testers needed please)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 10K
Going to test this with Leeds United in the premier league.I got promoted from the championship using the narrow formations so seems suited to my team.Will post with results in a few days

I will test your tactics because you seem to be one of the best tactictians of this forum. What team do you recomend?? Can it be from any league? should it be top-league team or i might choose a mid-table/relegation team? thanks in advance! And sorry for my english i'm from Argentina!

I will test your tactics because you seem to be one of the best tactictians of this forum. What team do you recomend?? Can it be from any league? should it be top-league team or i might choose a mid-table/relegation team? thanks in advance! And sorry for my english i'm from Argentina!

hey mate,

with the high freedom I suggest at least a top 5 club, maybe someone like Porto/Benfica/CSKA

Methinks i've got the players for a formation like this, will give it a shot and get back to you, pal! :) am in the middle of 2015/16 with United, so i'll *try* to remain unbiased. :P

I tested this from December- December with Crewe. I was second bottom when I started using it, went on an amazing run of wins and a couple of draws. Then went on a losing streak for 5-6 games. Start of the new season, it was very patchy. Won 3-4 in a row, then lost 4-5 in a row. It's kind of like one step forward, one step back, in a consistent manner. A few tweaks here and there and I'm sure this will be class :)

slight tweak to the system, I've adjusted the full backs to wing backs to compensate for the lack of width. will get back to you

would this work for PSG, i think ancelotti is employing something of the sort right now

Back