seanbee01

Reaction score
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS :

AND YOU WILL GET FM AND OTHER TITLES ALOT CHEAPER THE MORE YOU REFER THE CHEAPER YOUR GAMES THE MORE YOU EARN.

Green Man Gaming .

I have put my referral link in here and ill explain how you get FM cheaper
tongue.gif

Once u have clicked the link and used it to sign up you will get an email to confirm your account and then in a day or so with a welcome pack that will give u 23% off any given title if you use that on FM it gets you the game and the BETA for £23.10 also because you have signed up via my referral Link you will get 2 quid as soon as you buy the game into your account and also I will also get 2 quid for referring someone after you made your first purchase you get your own link to refer folk and every time someone signs up and purchases something with your link you get 2 quid its a great little referral scheme and a very cheap and efficient site I would recommend it to everyone.

The LINK is here : http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=kebukuci

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed that there are no Ugandan Dollars involved in this scheme.

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed that there are no Ugandan Dollars involved in this scheme.

I have contacts in Kenya that will give you 10x your investment in just one week, if you're interested.

So this is legit, yeah? And is there a date this has to be done by to receive the BETA code?