Fantasy Football Draft

Reaction score
So being the massive Fantasy football afficianado that I am, I entered onto a draft league this season and it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun, the draft itself is awesome.

For the uninitiated it works like this

you have a pool of all the current PL players and then you take it in turns to pick a squad of 15, once you pick a player that is it he is out of the pool.

say if there is 8 players, there will be a random draw for the first round on what turns to take, then for the second round the picks are reversed and then so on for the next 15 rounds.

The draft is on togga so you will need an account but they are simple to set up, the only other stipulation is that we will all have to be on line for the draft at the same time so obviously will pick a time to suit everyone.

If you are interested PM me or comment in thread, its season long and works on a H2H principle and also a league points table, need at least 8 players to make it work so let me know what you think!

I am in.
I watch basketball and play NBA fantasy, in basically has the same system. Can you also trade between players?
How is the player count? Can we get it up and running by this week games?

Well its just me and you so far lol and yeah can do player trades with other teams and free agents

I would of liked to of done this as the one thing that's always troubled me with fantasy is everyone invariably having the same players. But I'm honestly in too many now to add another fantasy league.

Sorry man. But well up for this next year.