You can choose the designs of them :D Cheers in advance

Team: Tranmere Rovers
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home Kit: White with blue trim
Away Kit: Maroon with gold
Third Kit: Anything which looks nice

You can choose the designs of them :D Cheers in advance

Sorry mate will be tomorrow before they are up...

Ohh wao i like these:) Hey i have been associated with OCI as an affiliate manager. We are working with major brands including cloths and affarel also, offering great deals and at the same time in depth knowledge about the products to the producers. I would appreciate your comments and if anyone think we can work on a particular brand then do let me know.

Maidstone Tempests Sunday league kit request.

Hello, I have already started a thread for this request but I think it may be best posted here. I am currently creating the Sunday league team that I manage in real life on fm13. I would be very grateful if you could create me a couple of kits. I have attached a copy of the teams badge and real life photo of the home shirt. regarding the away shirt we play in harchester united purple with white trim and black under arms and sides.....please note don't require a sponsor on the shirts just badge and makers logo.......Thank you guys and happy gaming Matt
grin.gif

Team: Newton Aycliffe (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_Aycliffe_F.C.)
kit manufacturer: Umbro
sponsor: Finley Structure(Finley Structures) i want the logo thats on the top left off that website on the centre of my shirt.
Home: Blue, with a white stripe going accross the top of the shirt, where the badge and umbro sign goes
Away: Exactly the same as the home, but in red..
don't need an alternative, but you can make something up if you like? Cheers

Request Template :

Team : Galatasaray
Manufacturer : Nike
Sponsor :Red Bull (
http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-original-577x577/public/102011/red_bull_eps-converted_0.png)

Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Short Sleeved
Home :
View attachment 312109

Away :
View attachment 312112

Third :
View attachment 312113

Config Needed : No thank you. Just a sponsorship logo replacement.. Very much appreciated
Team I.D : 1871