Fantasy teams logo request

TheKevinShow

Reaction score
I have a fantasy league I'm a member of (it's actually a sim league using fake players via a program less advanced than FM, but it's easier to say fantasy league than that) and I'm currently trying to learn the editor to input the league's 13 teams into the game. Obviously I'm struggling quite a bit because FM 2012 is the first edition of the game I've played and it's incredibly complex, which is why I use a lesser program to sim the league instead of trying the monumental task of getting everyone to play FM. That just wouldn't happen.

In any case, the reason why I'm here is because there is a problem with the league: we lack logos. Using a set of MSPaint templates I found on a different forum, I have been able to sketch out uniforms. Here are the primary kits of four of the league's thirteen teams.

San Diego (my team (yes, I'm aware it looks like a heavily-modified US national team kit, that was intentional)), Chicago, Tucson, Boston

My team has logos because I had previously used that team identity in a separate league where I was able to get a logo. However, I haven't ruled out updating my logo.

I'd like to add these teams to FM and play using that league, but it just wouldn't feel right without logos. So, I'm putting this out there in the hopes that someone might be willing to take on this project. If you do, you'd be providing logos for both the fantasy league's use and my personal use. Regrettably, I'm unable to provide financial compensation in return for the logos, so if anyone's willing to do it, they'd have to be willing to do it pro bono.

If you're up for it, please let me know and I'll send along the logo details. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please close this thread. This post should have gone in the requests thread.