It was a joke I believe... -_-

However, a weak joke, especially since he used two seperate accounts to say the exact same thing, except with a question mark at the end of one. :S

No it was a spam bot I think.....coz I looked on another thread straight after and he has posted a message on a rapper from the projects in a thread about scouting....
Those 2 accounts have been banned aswell so I think it was a bot.

I just wish SI could figure out how to fix it a bit.

I had a problem last year with the ai doing the actual corner cheat, where they would pass outside the box to a lone AMC with no markers who fires it in for a goal. That got pretty annoying as well.

It only happened to me a couple of times in FM10, but one time it cost me the league. In my Sporting save I was in first place by 2 points and had to play Porto on the road with about 4 or 5 games left in the season. In the 84th minute on a corner kick, they passed it to a wide open, unmarked player for a goal. We won the rest of the games that season as they did, so I lost the league by one point. Almost put a whole through my computer screen.

Could someone tell me exactly how to use this "corner trick"? I'm doing really poorly in my save so I want to try it out...if I get too many goals I'll stop it, but I concede a lot from corners so I don't feel too bad about it.

Its a bit suspect- I'm using it on my Liverpool Save and even Jamie Carragher is scoring goals.. Only 3 in the league though, which is still more than his average.

The main issue I find regarding the far post goals is the fact that once your defender scores about 10 odd goals, the game engine suddenly decides thats enough and stops him from scoring even though he's getting the exact amount of chances as before. I found this happens with strikers too in a normal game situation, so if he score 20 odd in the first half of the season you know he's going to just keep missing chances in the second half of the season thus missing out on loads of points. Very frustrating!
The only reason I can think of why this happens is due to the game engine having a limit on how many goals a striker will score in a season and once it'***** that mark they make him miss chance after chance.

Am wondering if this is dependant on what patch your playing the game on because im using the supposed 'corner tactic' i.e aiming all my corners to the far post and sticking Ryan Shawcross on attack far post instructions and he only scored 3 goals all season, which id say is hardly some amazing cheat if thats what its supposed to be, maybe im not doing it right although i assumed it was simply aim all the corners to the far post and stick your best header of the ball at far post?

Am wondering if this is dependant on what patch your playing the game on because im using the supposed 'corner tactic' i.e aiming all my corners to the far post and sticking Ryan Shawcross on attack far post instructions and he only scored 3 goals all season, which id say is hardly some amazing cheat if thats what its supposed to be, maybe im not doing it right although i assumed it was simply aim all the corners to the far post and stick your best header of the ball at far post?

Header + bravery , using the far post make sure your players shoot the corner to the OUTSIDE and not the INSIDE

I wouldn't consider it cheating. Apparently the AI is 'aware' of the exploit. It's only cheating if AI can't get around it - much like the 'Lurk outside area+Penalty area' corner cheat in FM2010. It's not as if a short defender such as Otamendi will score from the far post.
Not as if much of it matters anyhow, as your set piece instructions have a tendency to simply vanish from time to time... Here's hoping that gets settled in the new patch.