Sototh

Reaction score
Do they know about it? Any fix planned?
It is getting a little frustrating :mad:

Having the same problem, I've set my tackling to cautious and pressing to stand off but still no difference, havign ended the season with 9 red cards in my Huddersfield save!

I was getting ****** off with it, then I downloaded patch 11.1.1 and it's fine now. :)

strange this i always have tacking aggressive and hard on all there players and i have never had a red card after 30 odd games on fm11

Eboue seems to get sent off every other match for me, even with easy tackling set. Will probably sell him for Aurier or something.

What patch are you on?

Set the tackling to easy on the player who, on average, get sent off.

And then set tackling in the Tactics screen to 'More Cautious'.

On my Steam it says I am on 11.1.0 how can I update? My Steam is set to update automatically, but it doesn't seem to get 11.1.1?

11.1.1 is just a hotfix - there is no database update. So when you start a new game it will say 11.1 not 11.1.1

Whether there are too many is debatable, id have to compare stats with a real league season, what is definite though is there are loads more than on FM 2010.

Whether there are too many is debatable, id have to compare stats with a real league season, what is definite though is there are loads more than on FM 2010.
agreed, definitely more than last game. Gonna hunt around now for real life stats, so if people can get screenshots of their league stats to compare (not just their team but the league as a whole)

I hardly ever get any reds, I wouldn't have guessed this is a problem.

One thing people don't think about sometimes is that cards depend not just on how you set tackling, but also closing down.....if you set closing down to often, your guys will be putting in more tackles than usual. And high closing down + aggressive tackles guarantees lots of cards.

my player got a straight red for handball in the middle of the park oO)

the problmes isnt with the number of cards, but the poor rotation of referees, sometimies you will get horribly stuck with a very strict ref repeatedly, there is a fix coming in the next patch

Still the same really.
It was crazy on release, a lot better on the patch and on the latest patch it seems back or even worse than before.
Personally, it doesn't hit me as bad as my opponents, and although I would like to think that my tactic is frustrating them to the point of physical retaliation it's still a bit much.

It's not as rare as it sounds to have a game end with 8 yellow and 4 red cards or such.

6 red cards in 10 games with LFC. Major Bug. Including me winning 1-0 vs Villa at Anfield. Reckless tackle from Meireles, straight red then Gerrard 2 mins later 2nd booking. It is really frustrating. Anyone kno if there is gunna be a patch for it!?