Reaction score
Sice any future patches for FM09 will include Yuri Zhirkov's transfer to Chelsea...it seems we need a new world class left winger....any ideas?

Di Maria from Benfica cheap enough and with right training can be Wonderkid. On this point the likes of Balotelli and Sanchez can play AML and AMR but can they become natural in they positions? if so how?

no player can become ''natural'' ur either natural or not, you can trian them to be accomplished which is nearly as good

Ashley Young 8-|. He's My Best Performer at Arsenal and i got him for 22 milions :)

Yea.. Ashley Young is a pretty good player.. And also Nani could work :)

oh,i forgot :D try Matias Fernandez,in the first season he wouldn't come because sporting has just signed him , but you can get him in the 2nd season, and also try Simon Vuckevic also from sporting :)

Last edited:
no player can become ''natural'' ur either natural or not, you can trian them to be accomplished which is nearly as good

i got ronaldo to be natural playing atfront for me when he was only a winger

yeah i thought you can, Stevie G became a natural AMC in one of my pool saves. was this just because i played him there?

diego bouanette(spelling) is class when given regualr playing time

oh,i forgot :D try Matias Fernandez,in the first season he wouldn't come because sporting has just signed him , but you can get him in the 2nd season, and also try Simon Vuckevic also from sporting :)

I was gonna say Vukcivic too. He's one of most natural left wingers in the game and can score a ton of goals too.

marquinhos is quality and is versatile but is class on the left (9right footed and ppm is dribble through the centre)<<useful

i second or w.e. juan manuel vargas. world class.

Marquinhos,Walcott,tosic,sanchez,santana, suprisingly Robert was good for me aswel but only for a season,balotelli,vela,assiati,fleck,buanonette,ronaldo and nano