Fast Dribbler who can finish a goal .

4ntonio

Reaction score
As the title says , i need a striker who have at least 17 dribbling and finishing but also with agility , work rate and team-work .
I tried to buy Aguero but City want 390 milion . I have 41 milion .

Click on Aguero then go to "Create player search from" this will list you a bunch of similar players based on attributes

Not asking for much are you?

Try Cavani, Babacar, Lukaku, Doumbia: the usual suspects.

Nilmar would be amazing for you.

He scored over 50 goals in my first season and was voted as my best player for 3 years in a row

Last edited:
Neymar is a greedy ******* and has no work rate whatsoever...what you 2 on about?

Hazard would be the best, but his finishing is absolutely awful, so that's a no.
I have Pato, and he's a great finisher, has good dribbling and is a ok team player. He's scored 29 goals in 29 starts this season for me (he's 23.) His finishing is 16, but he's very composed. Only problem is that he likes to lob the keeper, and it is annoying at times (you'll see what I mean if you buy him. He'll be through on goal with one defender trying to tackle him, the keeper rushes out and he tries to put it in the top corner. Very rare, but still annoying.)
Another one would be, as someone mentioned before, Babacar.

I have Suarez wich is also a work hores and a team player , but he is always injured and his dribbling and speed is not enought , Rooney also is a player who give all he can on the pitch but unfortunately he play for Man Utd and i manage Liverpool so ... once a Manc , NEVER a Red .

Neymar , i just signed him for Blackburn for 25 million so far he's amazing and signed him in my last game got player of the year and scored tons of goals for me x

sergio araujo has develped amazingly for me, scored a shed load of goals so far in the prem, teach him to round goal keepers and he's amazing..

I decided to stay at Suarez , he is a briliant player so far .