...and slow. But he does know how to find the back of the net!

Don't ever call him 'fat'!!He's the real RONALDO. Not the diver one.

Here's what happened in my save:

He suffered a minor heart attack during a game against Fluminese. Sources say that he ate 5 pounds of fried chicken, 3 pounds of fries and drank 10 liters of soda before attending the match.
Luckily, his strive for more delicacies in the world helped him make it out alive.
The doctor said : "I was amazed by his hunger for food. When I was starting the surgery, a pizza delivery guy came in. We said we didn't order any pizza."
Suddenly, Ronaldo jumped out and shouted: "Is that pizza? It's mine!"
He then retired and was titled the Fattest guy in football history.
He is now the current head coach of McDonald'sKentucky FC in MLS.

Nah, it's all a joke...didn't he retire? If he didn't retire he's scoring for fun for Corinthians last I checked.

He suffered a minor heart attack during a game against Fluminese. Sources say that he ate 5 pounds of fried chicken, 3 pounds of fries and drank 10 liters of soda before attending the match.
Luckily, his strive for more delicacies in the world helped him make it out alive.
The doctor said : "I was amazed by his hunger for food. When I was starting the surgery, a pizza delivery guy came in. We said we didn't order any pizza."

Nah, it's all a joke...didn't he retire? If he didn't retire he's scoring for fun for Corinthians last I checked.
hahaha

He is one of , if not the best strikers of all time. If he decides to let himself go a little bit at the end of his career so what?

In the game , he is slow but clinical if he gets a chance.A good player.

He is a fantastic player, but won't move from Corinthians. I played a season with them, and he was lethal. Played 28/29 games, scored 31 goals, AvRating of something like 8.1. Partnered him with Dentinho(AdvFW), Ronny as poacher, top partnership.

Undoubtedly, he was godlike in his heyday... I was personally gutted at his fall from grace.

Its a shame how people refer to him as 'fat ronaldo' now, as he is the REAL ronaldo, not the portugese diving one. Ebobosmall you are probably too young and disrepectful to realise how good the brazilian was years ago (mainly the 90s). To be ffair its just **** how people can make fun of a true footballing legend just because he eat due to lots of injuries, show some respect guys for a true footballing talent, the guy was incredible.

Maradona was pretty fat towards the end of his career but hes not really remebered for that so i think its slightly harsh to remember ronaldo for being fat

Maradona was pretty fat towards the end of his career but hes not really remebered for that so i think its slightly harsh to remember ronaldo for being fat

there's only one ronaldo anyway. the other guy is just cristiano ronaldo!

Ronaldo is Ronaldo and there is no one who should call himself ronaldo. He was and is still a legend. Saying that he is fat is very disrespectful. As long as a striker scores goals, his weight isn't important. He deserved seriously a better career end

by not allowing ronaldo to be called fat is disrespectfull to fat people.

Last edited:

LOLz