FatBoy's Pentagonal Adventure

Fat

Reaction score
The Pentagon, a mysterious object often overlooked by many as just a shape. However the pentagon in relation to me was much more than that, to me the pentagon was a problem that needed to be solved. A challenge that needed to be completed. To me it was how i was going to be the basis of what i hope will be a very successful managerial career. To me it was an adventure. With all of this information realised i decided to embark on my adventure with nothing more than a CV with nothing other than sunday league experience and a optimistic approach my story begins here.

FatBoy's Pentagonal Adventure - YouTube

Last edited:
Hi guys here's episode two of my pentagon challenge again if you like it give the video a thumbs up and subscirbe to my channel and if you have anything to comment on whether it's ways to improve the video or if you want updates monthly or every couple of months thanks guys :)

FatBoy's Pentagonal Adventure Episode 2 - YouTube=

Hi guys here is episode 6 of the series as before give the videos a thumbs up, if you like the series subscribe to my channel and if you have anything to say then leave a comment under the video also if anyone is following could you leave a comment on the thread just so i know that there are some peopleollong thanks guys :)

FatBoy's Pentagonal Adventure episode 6 - YouTube

to show that there are some people following*

cheers hopefully i should have the next video up within the next hour or so :)

Here's episode 9 of the series and there maybe another trophy in the cabinet again if you like the video give it a thumbs up if you like the series so far subscribe and if ou have anything you want to say leave a comment on the video cheers guys :)

FatBoy's Pentagonal Adventure episode - YouTube

Heres episode 10 in the FatBoys Pentagonal Adventure youtube eries if you like the vid give it a thumbs up if you like the series then subscribe to my channel and if you have anything to say about the video then leave a comment cheers guys :)

FatBoy's Pentagonal Adventure episode 10 - YouTube

Love the series mate, been watching since you first started. All your videos have been great. Was a bit sad when you left New England but knew it needed to be done and its good to see you getting promoted. Keep it up and hopefully you'll be moving to Asia soon. To an A-League club perhaps?

thanks for following the series and i know i was gutted to leave new england too i felt as though if i stayed then we could of dominated the MLS and champions league for years and yeah hopefully ill be able to leave africa in two seasons and ten tackle asia and fingers crossed its with an A-League club because it would help me to move on faster :)

I was thinking that staying at New England for another season would have given you the chance to play in the Club World Cup which I assume would have helped with your rep, but you might not have been able to win it so maybe in the long run it was the right move. Oh well doesn't matter South African Premier Division next ;)