Lukok

Reaction score
Name: Fatos Beciraj
Club: NK Dinamo
D.O.B: 5.5.1988 - 23 years old
Nationality: Montenegro
Position: Striker

Strengths: All physical skills, Determenition, Heading...

Weaknesses: Marking, Passing, Dribbling

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles: Target Man, Complete Forward, Deep Lying Forward or even Poacher

In my last game with Dinamo I sold Fatos after a couple of seasons, this time I didn't and I'm really lucky. I play 4-2-3-1 with Beciraj alone up front, but I don't like playing with Target Man so I retrained as a poacher or a complete forward and oh boy did that pay off. He was the best league scorer 3 seasons in a row. And after the first half of this season he has 20 goals in 16 matches. He is only 2 goals away from tying the club's all-time goalscorer record of 118. You can see his stats in 2016 retrained as a poacher on the second pic, and his history in 2016 in the 3rd.

View attachment 230898View attachment 230899View attachment 230900

Stumbled upon this guy when attempting to sign Vrajsilko.

Ended up buying this guy for £1.3m with Swansea score 7 goals from 5 sub apps to begin with. Finished off the first season with 37 goals in 36(6) games. Now in the 2nd season and he's scored 11 in 13 at the moment. Worth £4.3m

Recommend him for a lower league prem side

his teamwork work rate techinque, passing and first touch stop him for being top draw but still looks a great back up or leader for lower top league teams