Grundles

Reaction score
Is he a made up player or has anyone else signed him?
I have only started one game and have reached season 2024-5. He is now 27 and was one of my first major signings as a 16/17 year old and so he could be in the original database or he could be a made-up player in the next season, if that makes sense.
I paid loads for him, but even as a kid, he had amazing stats. He plays central attacking midfield. Has great heading ability especially as corners where I have him attacking the near post. He has been my skipper for a couple of years, taking over from Kurt Zooma. he gets better than one goal each game, rarely gets injured and can play 80 ins without his fitness dropping into the low 70's.

Anyone heard of him??

Sorry - wrong spelling. FALK.
He starts at Stuttgart and is shown as 2012-12.
I guess we all have our favourites, but he is absolute class. 20 determination, passing and technique and I manage Everton. A bit of a super Timmy Cahill lol

Not heard of him mate.

Does he have a kind of computer generated face in the picture profile area?

No picture I am afraid. Check Stuttgart youth when you next start. I paid £19.25m for him and he is my best by far

if in 2025, he is 27.. i dont expect him to be in d game in dafault database.. as he has to be 14.. n there r hardly any players of 14 at d start of d game..