Favorite FM or Champman Legends

heibk201

Reaction score
My mind wondered off today and i thought about all these players who were beasts in previous versions of FM or CM .
Anyone remember the likes of Evandro roncatto maxim tsigalko sergey Nikoforenko, or Tonton Zola Moukoko
and what r ur favorite legends of the series?

oh yeahhhh i remember those guys
makes me wonder where they ended up
and I sure loved Roncatto, my fav signing ever, i would manage atletico Madrid and he and Torres would be a dou for years destroying the opositiong

So many to choose from, Does anyone remember Champ Manager 2007 I think it was were Forest Green of the conference had like 4 players with amazing stats?

Champ man 01-02 0 A Guy to madeira - don't even think he was real but was so good.
Farnerud aswell and alot of swedes in 01-02 were amazing.
there was another guy I used to always sign aswell in the older versions can't remember his name now hes not as good in the game as he used to be.

In Champman 99-00 Simon Davies from Peterborough and Andri Sigporson (sp?), he scored loads of goals for any team.

I used to always sign Hitzlsperger just for his long shot stats. Other than that I remember when you could get Carlos Tevez for cheap an he was like a garunteed 40 goal a season player.

I can't remember the game version but I used to sign Andres Guardado all the time and he never failed to become the best left winger in the world. :p

Also Freddy Guarin and Ederson on CM 03/04 were beasty for any team for little cash
Guarin would score goals from center half or so, both would have 20-goals a season

does anyone remember someone called Alejandro Sanchez? He became amazing in like FM 2007 or 2008 i cant remember what one and he was only 17! Idk if he still plays football on the new one.

Championship Manager 00/01

Onesimo - 35k amazing striker, for my rushden and diamonds team he scored 73 goals for me :)

i think his stats were like awful as far as shooting went but was well fast.

Pace - 20
Finishing - 2.

So many to choose from, Does anyone remember Champ Manager 2007 I think it was were Forest Green of the conference had like 4 players with amazing stats?

I'm sure it was Chesterfield and their best players were really the makers of the game. Good enough for Man Utd. :p

Daniel Braathen - CM 03/04 GOD
The 14 year old guy from colo colo
Supat rungratsamee

usually spend alot of time being Grimsby Town (local side), used to love Jevtic, Eddie Stamford, Craig William Thompson and Supat Rungratsamee were always the first players i signed. They were amazing in the lower leagues!

My first game was way back in 95/96 and the stars there were John Hamilton (Dundee), Neil Lennon (Crewe), Christian Dailly (Dundee Utd) and if you had the Spanish disc Carlos Fumero Sierra Sandro (Real Madrid B) he had 20's for nearly anything.

Also Justin Georcelin of Northampton Town was always a must buy in 2002 game.

And

Ibrahima Bakayoko (Montpellier)
Moukoko
To Madeira
Joao Paiva
Tommy Svindal Larsen
Alex Martin
Steven Reid