Favorite/Least Favorite Simpsons character!

Reaction score
'Worst...Quality...Ever...'
Possibly the comic book guy's view on new 'The Simpsons' episodes.
'Yarr, they blow'
Maybe the Sea Captain's.
But the reason 8.7million viewers tune in is not because of the weak story-lines or irrelevant celebrity guest stars. No, it's because of these classic characters and the japes the can very possibly get into. Yes, the originality has gone, but Chief Wiggum and Waylon Smithers are going nowhere! Now that Homer is no longer the same lovable fool he always has been, but more a super-raged idiot who never fails to annoy his family, who would you say is the best character in the series?
Also, with Lisa getting more and more annoying with every episode when she tries to be a perfect citizen, despite the fact she's 8, is she the worst. Or is the new polically correct Bart just betraying what made 'The Simpsons' great?

Please have your say below?:wub:

I've always liked Hans Moleman, the way how always seem to be in danger/trouble when on the screen makes me laugh...

Homer Simpson, the guy is just a legend. Lisa Simpson on the other hand, just do not like her.

Personally i hate Lisa. Making her seem like a college student was a bad idea, she was better at the start when she just loved cartoons"