Favorite Movie Ending?

saw a film recently with Morgan Freeman in...think it was called along came a spider, was on tv thought id give it a watch, had quite a good twist to it.

I liked the ending of Gone Baby Gone (2007). I love movies where there is a sudden twist. This movie had 2 twists.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

C'mon, nobody's mentioned their home made **** films?

The ending always result in looking for tissues, towel or sock ;) And getting sleeeepy. Anti-climax

I don't like the end of a film unless it's been **** and I'm happy that it's finished.

I like the ending of Scarface when I'm in the company of wannabes. I mean, Scarface is a very good film, maybe a bit too long, but people watch it and get the wrong idea. They watch it and think that they could be Tony Montanna because he started with virtually nothing. For that reason I never add Scarface to a favourite movie list for fear of being labelled as one of 'them'. It works the same way with The Godfather Trilogy, only I don't like them as much as Scarface because they're a bit too talky.

"its not all about guns and drugs, u no lol"

Dario Argento's Phenomena quite possibly has the best ending to a horror movie. It has bee's, deformed children, fire, explosions, a crazy woman, sheet metal, a young soaking wet Jennifer Connelly, and a monkey with a knife.

[video=youtube;oIKXNMMpWMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIKXNMMpWMk[/video]

Surely someone has mentioned the ending of Inception... well, if not, here it is... the ending of Inception is just pure genius, just brilliant.

Fever Pitch has a quality ending, and it happened in real life! Must have been amazing back then to be a gooner!

Might as well give mine even if its been mentioned:

Old film I know, alot of people probably think its a ***** flick or something...

Dr. Strangelove.

Dr. Strangelove is one of those most satirically brilliant films I have ever seen, especially if you know the Cold War context of when it was made and even though the plot looks so strangely illogical Kubrick makes it seem strangely logical...

Many people who watch it remember the section of Sam Pickens riding the bomb down as being the pinnacle, but the true ending is brilliantly setup and portrayed. Setting the scene, the leaders of the free world wait for the end of the world while having a demented argument about how to survive the impending nuclear winter ('We must not have a mine shaft gap!'), brilliant.

And then Peter Sellers' titular mad scientist, wheelchair-bound for the entire movie, stands up and begins to walk, before the War Room (and the rest of the world) explodes to the tune of 'We'll Meet Again'.

Brilliant ending and I didn't do it any justice in my description at all.

Just highly recommend you watch it if you enjoy a good film. :wub:

Last edited:
Requiem for a dream.
still have not seen this **** movie!! I have been wanting to watch it for years.. not my missus' type of flick though.. might have to find it/rent it when she is away on business next week! love Jarred Leto, such an amazingly talented guy!

Click

Where he wakes up and it was all just a dream!

Lol, typical storybook ending that actually worked