Favorite Movie Ending?

Marley and Me, I cried like there was no tomorrow, bottom lip quivvering and everything, making wierd blubbering noises.

I can't say i have a favourite movie ending, i just love ones that have a romantic ending. <3 Or actually infact any ending that doesn't leave me confused or make me want to cry! That's just not cool. hah

Marley and Me, I cried like there was no tomorrow, bottom lip quivvering and everything, making wierd blubbering noises.

You too eh? Safe to say when my dog reaches his time I shall not be going to the vets-leaving that to my fiance. Can't do it man.

You too eh? Safe to say when my dog reaches his time I shall not be going to the vets-leaving that to my fiance. Can't do it man.

:(

I liked the ending to Inception. Although It wasn't still a dream.

My dads mate shoots his own dogs, he has loads of well trained dogs and when theyr'e struggling, he'll take them out back and shoot them hisself. It kills him to do it but he always says, it beats paying £200 to get them put down. And yes, before you ask, he does have a gun license, haha. I might sound sick here, but I would honestly shoot my own dog, it's actually quicker than a lethal injection.