Favorite Music to dance to ?

So how do you account for all the stuff that gets posted which has got zilch to do with FM ?

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Did'nt realise this site had a music forum & whats more to the point, WHY does it need one ?

Because people like to talk about music. I don't think you're in much position to complain about the site when you aren't a moderator or an admin and don't post particularly frequently.

Anyway, dancing music.
Stone Roses. Whole first album. Not your usual club dance stuff, its not even dance music, but still... awesome.

So how do you account for all the stuff that gets posted which has got zilch to do with FM ?

Did'nt realise this site had a music forum & whats more to the point, WHY does it need one ?

Because people have interests outside of Football Manager so that's why we have separate areas to discuss Football, Games, and anything else.

Because people have interests outside of Football Manager so that's why we have separate areas to discuss Football, Games, and anything else.

And that's because it's the best forum I have ever known so back on topic now, please ? (H)

People here aren't just randomers posting. Some are mates and like to discuss things like Music. Nothing wrong with that :]

Whats better to dance to then a little bit of Mr. Jackson? Michael that is.

I was walking down the street with a mate yesterday and I car pulled up playing Billie Jean at the top volume, and we were just breaking it down in the middle of a street with various moon walks and moves.. Until he pulled away.

But yeah, Michael Jackson has to be the best dancing music. Although, it differs with people, I'm sure the club bangers will love a bit of dubstep, some might even dance to a little bit of Little Ghost by the White Stripes! :wub:

Sorry - did'nt realise you were one of the chosen few - did you get a diploma with that attitude ?