JamesMcNamee

Reaction score
Mine has to be Eden Hazard, on FM12 because he was brilliant scored over 30 goals as an inside forward and over 20 assists. FM 13 its becoming to be Gareth Bale, he's brilliant at moreless everything

When i saw the title of the thread, i was thinking: Eden Hazard :D
He has the ability to win a game on his own almost. Lots of goals and assists. Just finished my 1st season in my 4th or 5th save with Chelsea ( yea i know, i have a problem) and he scored 20 and assisted 15. Not bad for a 1st season.
Also, my favorite 2nd tier player is Fabrice Olinga. The guy has huge potential but he never lived up to it in one of my other lower rated team saves, so i bought him on a free, and he turned out to be an awesome buy.

Mine has to be Ron Vlaar, scored 5 goals in 7 matches in my Aston Villa save and the only matches I lost or drew where when he was tired from internationals, I have honestly fallen in love <3, ;)

mine is Neal Maupay and Patrick Agyemang because Maupay is only 16 and scores for fun also Pat cos he is just a tank in real life and FM look at him on google arghhh!!!

Mine is Cavani one season he scored 71 goals in 55 games and the next 58 games and .......74 goals he is a beast!

Facundo ferrerya, scores for fun all the time and is so cheap, plays amazing as a poacher up front by himself