What is your favorite skin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When/If, the Three skin comes out, that will be my favorite, and many other peoples, last year, it was the most popular skin for football manager 2009.

Default skin makes the game faster so I stick to them until I get bored the I go Xenon for a while. It should be up there

rd4 hands down, don't like too many others that have been created tbh

xenon2010wild, is my fav but not on vote??, so voted rd4sk1n as my next best

When/If, the Three skin comes out, that will be my favorite, and many other peoples, last year, it was the most popular skin for football manager 2009.

Quite a few people are waiting for the Three Skin, Does anyone know if it will actually come out?

Quite a few people are waiting for the Three Skin, Does anyone know if it will actually come out?

Yes, Ross95 has to contact the original creator, and ask if it's ok. And if that is all good, then it will be out.

I voted Dominion, I also like the Rd4 Sk1n and the dark default skin. When three comes out I will definately be using it :D

Thank you evey for voting! This will really help me in my upcoming blog post. At the end of the day the BBC Sports Skin came first! Skin Skin came second! And rd4 sk1n came third to my surprise!

You people have no taste at all, BBC skin? Get real. *Palm meets face*

You people have no taste at all, BBC skin? Get real. *Palm meets face*

BBC Sport skin is one of the best skins I have ever seen. I would like to see you try creating a better skin. Also what skin do you like?

My favourite skins are Onepiece and Neue 2. Both a country mile better than BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.