Favoured personnel, Icon(s), Ledgend(s).

DonMarmalade

Reaction score
Afternoon, all.

Was just wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me, namely, the inconsistency between the three subjects in the title.

Basically, I've now done five years in my West Ham save, winning everything and elevating the club to a worldwide reputation (for all the right reasons this time). I've also uncovered the unpolished gem that is Mark Noble, who's become superb in regards to goals and assists (most recently getting best player AND top scorer at the World Cup under my management ). However, we're not considered equal in the sense that he's a club legend and I'm meagrely favoured personnel. Any way of sorting this out, or am I just going to have to face the fact that I have inconceiveably demanding fans. Cheers in advance :wub:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Bump

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Bump

I've become an Icon at Bristol City along with Tom Cairney and weirdly Seydou Doumbia who was only there for 2 seasons.

I won the League twice and the Champions League once and have been at City for 6 seasons